The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Going to Seed

 
*****
I planted these in a pot in spring. The only thing that came up was leaves. Finally, at the end of October I got a couple of flowers. Nothing in my garden ever seems to bloom when it should or ever. 
My thumb must be more than black.Whatever it is, it's certainly not green. 
Taken: 10/29/2010
It is some sort of sunflower. 
My back yard.
*****

2 comments:

Dejemonos sorprender said...

A really nice close-ups of this flower... I like the approach you gave.

DoanLegacy said...

Beautiful colors, and cheery to see on a rainy morning here..