The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Evening Primrose - Macro Flower Saturday

Evening Primrose; Oenothera Biennis (with Frog Fruit)
Taken: 5/12/2010
St. George Island, FL
For more information, click here.
*****
*****

3 comments:

Maia T said...

Beautiful yellow primrose and a lovely shot.
Thanks for sharing it on Macro Flowers Saturday and also for displaying the badge.
Have a great weekend!

Rosie @ Centre of Interest said...

I love evening primroses though I'm not too sure the ones in my garden are going to bloom much this year as the harsh winter took its toll on them.

I too love taking pictures of wildflowers, its something really new to me as I try to ID them and then learn their names. You have lovely photos here.

Thankyou so much for linking to my blog leavesnbloom in your sidebar - that was quite unexpected to find it there and a lovely compliment.

If you click on the link to this comment you'll come across my photoblog this time. Its new and still needs work on it but I've got a post for macro flowers on there too. I'll be putting alot of wildflowers on that new blog.

Roan said...

Beautiful! I only have so many flowers in my yard, so venture out to the fields for wildflowers more often than not. I must plant more next year. Love your blog.