The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Cardinal Flower

 
*****
Cardinal Flower; Lobelia cardinalis
Taken: 9/4/2010
On the Alabama side of the Chattahoochee River.
For more information, click here.
***** 
***** 
*****

2 comments:

Lowell said...

Ah, just glorious! I'm not sure we have such a flower down here. You're fortunate.

Maia T said...

What a beautiful wildflower, I like its bright red color.

To answer your question; no I've never seen or tasted the passion flower fruit.
I bought my little passion vine from the flower shop and it had a short life indoors, in a pot.

If you've found your in nature, you will probably have more luck with it.