The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Strawberries and Cream Tulips - Macro Flowers Saturday

 
*****
Last spring I bought a bundle of tulips at the local home store and started playing around.
I was shooting for HDR and the top shot is the result.
The bottom shot is the original color of the tulip.
Taken: 2/7/2010
For more beautiful macros, click here.
*****
 
*****

10 comments:

Maia T said...

Beautiful work and your bright tulips are gorgeous.
Have a great weekend!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Wow! magnificent! Just sheer perfection.

Roan said...

I'm speechless. I just can't come up with an adjective good enough to describe these shots. They are fantastic!

Jama said...

Gorgeous flowers and you captured it beautifully!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

You macros are so beautiful. I like the artichoke on your header photo.

Kelli said...

these have blown me away, they are just amazing macro shots! well done!

EG CameraGirl said...

This tulip deserves its name. :)

Evelyn S. said...

I believe the bottom shot would look so beautiful in a frame!!!

Lowell said...

They are both gorgeous...but, honestly, I like the original best. Sometimes you can't improve on perfection! :-)

Rosie leavesnbloom said...

Those are beautiful shots this week.