The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Passion Flower Fruit

 
*****
Passion Flower Fruit
Taken: 10/4/2010
Near Goat Rock Dam on the Alabama side of the Chattahochee River.
Apparently sweet and tasty when ripe, I left these on the vine.
*****

2 comments:

Lowell said...

I've heard of this, but have never eaten it. Evidently, you haven't either. Can you buy passion flower fruit anywhere?

Nicely-composed photo! That Goat Rock dam does offer a plethora of photographic opportunities.

Maia T said...

So, this is how it looks like. I've never saw or taste one but I heard it's yummy. Nice shot!