The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cocklebur

*****
Cocklebur
Taken: 5/30/2010
Alabama side of the Chattahoochee River, Fort Benning
I was not able to find information about this specific bur, but if you are interested
in reading more about this prolific weed, click here.
*****
*****
*****

2 comments:

Lowell said...

Nicely done, Barb! You've made that old weed look quite attractive.

Oh, I was going to ask about the bikes: How farr do you think they've gone? ;-)

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

looks nice there in your pictures but I don't think I would want that anywhere near my garden.