The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Mini Lupine

*****
Minitiature Lupine; Lupinus bicolor
Taken: 5/11/2009
On the road to Mariposa Grove, Yosemite National Park, California
For more information, click here.
***** 
 
***** 

5 comments:

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

oh to see a glade of lupines would be a a wonderful sight to see in real life - ever so beautiful

Lowell said...

Such beauty! I love that area. We were there last during the 1987 Christmas season...there was so much snow they wouldn't let anyone in the park without chains. But the roads were still jammed with cars!

Self Sagacity said...

gorgeous place you found there. I would have love to wander here.

DoanLegacy said...

Oh so very beautiful little flowers! It's my favorite color!

Lui said...

I love the color too!