The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Unknown (3) - Macro Flowers Saturday

*****
Unknown
Taken: 7/29/2010
I thought these flowers were very interesting. I had never seen them before. These are a bit blurry
because I took the photos with my cell phone when I went to my dentist' office.
Mrs. Dentist had no idea what they were either.
If you know what these are, feel free to leave a comment.
***** 
*****
 
*****

9 comments:

Roan said...

I have no idea what kind of flower it is, but it certainly is pretty. Your cell phone takes a lot better pics than mine. ;)

Janneke said...

I do not know eighter.
But it is very pretty!
Great shot ;o)

Janneke X

Maia T said...

I don't know what these tiny flowers are but they are beautiful, especially on your macro.
Have a great weekend!

Al said...

I haven't seen such flowers before but sure it's beautiful.

Judy said...

These unknown flowers are such an interesting shape!!!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

I've no idea either and thanks normally unusual for me - they really are eyecatching.

Rosie

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Beautiful flowers and gorgeous color!

Jama said...

I don't know what they are, but they sure are pretty!

Carol said...

Very pretty ! No help with naming them here either.