The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Common Field Speedwell - Macro Flowers Saturday

 
*****
Common Speedwell; Veronica persica
Taken: 4/30/2010
Lakebottom Park, Columbus, GA
Native to the US, Britain, Europe, and Asia.
Diuretic and astringent properties.
For more information, click here.
This is my contribution for Macro Flowers Saturday, click here to see more.
*****
 
*****
 
*****

3 comments:

Maia T said...

Lovely little blue flower and the creak looks such a peaceful place. Nice shots.

Judy said...

I love blue flowers, and this one is so dainty! I agree that the creekside is a tranquil place!

Anonymous said...

I like the blurred background in these shots... how nice!

Enjoy your weekend