The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Flowering Spurge - Macro Flowers Saturday

 
*****
Flowering Spurge; Euphorbia corollata
Taken: 8/16/2010
A little something that popped on the back hill. I think next season, I am going to sow wildflower
seeds all over the hill. This year I wouldn't let my husband cut down the few we had and our neighbor
offered to let us use his weed eater and weedkiller. TOM told him 'no thanks'.
For more information, click here.
*****
 
*****

6 comments:

Roan said...

Well worth saving from the weed eater. Very pretty!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Those wildflowers are so beautiful en masse! They must look wonderful on the hillside! Gorgeous photo!

Al said...

Oh they look so dainty and cute!

Maia T said...

Beautiful flowers. Good for you, you have a whole hill of wildflowers.
I like your garden ornaments too.

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

Really nice looking wildflowers - and that little ornament of yours is so cute aswell.

I hope you do get to sow wildflower seeds next year.

Jama said...

The blooms are so pretty!