The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Butterfly

*****
Impatiens
Taken: 7/4/2010
In my garden. The wings of the butterfly were fluttering so quickly, you could hardly see them.
For more information, click here.
*****

3 comments:

Maia T said...

Lovely flowers. I not able to take butterfly photos, you are right, they move all the time.

Mike B. said...

Still a good shot and an interesting butterfly!

Lowell said...

Actually, the movement of the butterfly adds to the drama of the photo! We love impatiens and they grew wild and crazy at our house in Ocala!