The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Water Willow - Macro Flowers Saturday

 
*****
Water Willow; Justicia americana
Taken: 7/3/2010
Goat Rock Recreation Area, Chattahoochee River, Lee County Alabama
For more information, click here.
*****
 
*****
*****

3 comments:

Lowell said...

Nice series, Barb. I especially like the first one with the bee --

Rosie said...

did you get wet feet taking these photos? Lovely little wildflowers especially with that little bee.

Maia T said...

Lovely little flowers and photos. This place looks so peaceful.