The Flower Pot

I love to take photographs of flowers and I have a photographic library full of them. As much as I love flowers, especially wildflowers, I am notoriously bad at growing them. I plan to post shots of cultivars and wildflowers in a wide range of colors and from a wide range of places.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rough Fruited Cinquefoil - Macro Flowers Saturday

*****
Rough Fruited Cinquefoil, Potentilla recta
Taken: 5/9/2010
Found along roadsides, fields, and waste places.
Phenix City, AL
*****
  
   *****

7 comments:

Maia T said...

Lovely little wildflower in a beautiful light. Beautiful composition.

Rosie @ Centre of Interest said...

I have loads of potentilla in my garden - maybe not the wild form but the shrub type - I love its little flowers and they flower over a long period of time. I've not seen any wild potentilla around my locality yet.

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

What a beautiful little yellow flower!

Flower Town said...

Oh, wow this is a new flower to me or I maybe not just know it.

Ruth said...

Lovely wildflowers. You're good in noticing them among weeds.

Lowell said...

You've made what many would consider weeds look absolutely gorgeous!

Slugyard said...

Roadsides are some of my favorite places!